e-mealz

I <3 Emealz

Monday, May 17, 2010

Everything is Coming Up....Everywhere


Well, as we thought, we have green beans and corn coming up EVERYWHERE! I made a row of corn to give them a chance. I planted them in the same row as the sunflowers in hopes to add protection from the wind. I may even be able to make another row with the little ones coming up!

I was able to add a few orange peppers. I got my sunflowers after all, YAY! And let's see....oh, I see the potatoes coming up. This is very exciting. Everything is coming up that we planted.

This month May 2010 is the rainiest month in TN history. Hopefully things will become a little more balanced as the summer approaches. I'd be quite frustrated if the tomatoes got blight again this year.

Every year I manage to find a yard sale that is selling potted plants. This year I got some miniature hollyhocks, and two other plants (I don't know the name). I can't wait to see them come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Christian, Wife, Mother of two, Gardener, Quilter, Conservative, Wife of Musician, Homemaker, Average Cook, Homeowner, Outside Cat Owner, Owner of a miniature schnauzer, Office Manager and Nursery Coordinator and American Citizen.