e-mealz

I <3 Emealz

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sprouts!



So finally on day 14, we began seeing sprouts. Come on warm weather! I have no idea if the peppers are ever going to get going....I may be out buying pepper plants after all. That is a bummer! We'll see. There is still time.

We planted our broccoli, green onions and lettuce on Easter Sunday. The goal this weekend is to get everything else planted! My sweet husband tilled the garden rows for the broccoli, onions and lettuce, and he enjoyed it.

What else is growing right now....oh yes, Daughter's Zinnia has sprouted. I thought we'd lost that one. The spouts pop up so fast, I can't wait to see what has happened today.

My goal before this weekend is to get my strawberries transplanted into the strawberry pots that I found. I had them tucked away at the house the whole time. I think that a bloom is starting to form on one of the plants...strawberries so soon....I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. How cool. It looks great! I know you are excited. I hope the big rain didn't kill my grass seeds. We shall see.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Christian, Wife, Mother of two, Gardener, Quilter, Conservative, Wife of Musician, Homemaker, Average Cook, Homeowner, Outside Cat Owner, Owner of a miniature schnauzer, Office Manager and Nursery Coordinator and American Citizen.