e-mealz

I <3 Emealz

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back from vacation

I have been on vacation for the past five days. Mother has managed the garden for me. I got home last night and was too tired to remember the camera and take pictures. So therefore, I plan to do this by the end of the week.

I am planning on planting my salsa tomatoes by the end of the week.

Also, I moved my strawberry plants to a sunnier location and they appear to be doing better.

I may do another blog this week since this blog does not offer much on excitement. Otherwise, have an awesome Memorial Day and I'll catch up with you next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Christian, Wife, Mother of two, Gardener, Quilter, Conservative, Wife of Musician, Homemaker, Average Cook, Homeowner, Outside Cat Owner, Owner of a miniature schnauzer, Office Manager and Nursery Coordinator and American Citizen.