e-mealz

I <3 Emealz

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meet our Snakes!

We finally got some photos and even a video of our dear snake friends. I have been calling them Big & Bigger, but my mother gave them proper names, Sasha & Guillermo. I personally believe them to be Rat Snakes a.k.a. Chicken Snakes. They look a lot like Black Racers and King snakes, but we believe them to be much to large to be that variety.

Check out this awesome video. It will give you a great idea of how large they are.





Although safe snakes, they give me the creeps. They live in the rafters of my mother's house and they are at least 5 feet tall. I am shivering as we speak. I suppose we'll keep them. I won't like they creep me out, but they do a good service.
As far as our plants and whatnot we're just watching them grow. My father and husband tilled the weeds out the other night. Our tomato plants are just about ready to plant. Our peppers probably lack a week or so. My strawberries are quite unimpressive. I have changed their location in hopes more sun will increase their growth. Our blackberries, however, are very impressive. Until next week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Christian, Wife, Mother of two, Gardener, Quilter, Conservative, Wife of Musician, Homemaker, Average Cook, Homeowner, Outside Cat Owner, Owner of a miniature schnauzer, Office Manager and Nursery Coordinator and American Citizen.