e-mealz

I <3 Emealz

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

French Dressing Recipe & More



Tonight I will be eating the delicious lettuce from the garden again! I am so excited! A salad for me usually consists of a little lettuce and loads of toppings; however, the fresh, tender lettuce from the garden needs nothing but some french dressing.

Here's the recipe:

French Dressing

3/4c vegetable Oil
1/4c white vinegar
1/4c Ketchup
1 pressed garlic clove
2T Sugar
1t Worcestershire

Normally, I wouldn't use anything but ranch and honey mustard, but that would be much too heavy for such a tender leaf.



(above)
This view of the garden is mother's. Gorgeous, huh?

(above)
And if you look past the two rows of green beans, row of cucumbers, row of okra, row of peppers You'll see my garden area. The picture doesn't do it justice, really...but you'll be amazed how in the coming month's my little area will become massive. The nature of the pumpkin. I forgot to mention that I planted a row and a half of tomatoes. Lots of fun.




(above)
If you look closely you will see some green bean flowers. It's about that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Christian, Wife, Mother of two, Gardener, Quilter, Conservative, Wife of Musician, Homemaker, Average Cook, Homeowner, Outside Cat Owner, Owner of a miniature schnauzer, Office Manager and Nursery Coordinator and American Citizen.